Sky Devil Capital, LLC (“Sky Devil”) is an investment vehicle formed to identify, acquire and operate a portfolio of existing private companies with initial enterprise value between $5 and $30 million.
The founder and principal has a unique and diverse professional background with 18 years of management and leadership experience:
- US Marine Corps Officer and aircraft carrier-based F/A-18C pilot
- General Manager of a small defense manufacturing company
- Developed corporate strategy and a business management system to align and integrate 35 manufacturing facilities
- Launched that business management system into a $620M aerospace and defense forging company as the Vice President of Operations
- Served as the Senior White House Advisor for the US Secretary of Defense, Jim Mattis
He is excited to leverage his diverse professional experience to create value for the capital providers, customers, and employees of the small businesses he invests in.
“Sky Devil” is a term of endearment used to describe US Marine Corps fighter pilots. It is closely linked to the term “Teufel Hunden,” or “Devil Dog,” as the Marines were described by their German adversaries following the battle of Belleau Wood in WWI.